Best For All
PARATEST®'s proprietary formulation contains ECO Greenfix,® a non-toxic fixative which is safe for pets, vets, and the planet.
- ECO Greenfix® is a “green” fixative, with no harmful effects to the environment. This is good news for:
- Pets and their owners who choose green products wherever possible.
- Vets and vet techs who have high standards but wish to minimize their environmental impact.
- PARATEST®’s stability profile combined with its non-toxic formulation offers convenience and safety which can be extended to pet owners.
- Follow simple instructions to add a sample to PARATEST® at home and return to the vet within 15 days for no-hassle sample processing!
- ECO Greenfix® is safe for veterinarians and veterinary technicians who process multiple samples each day.
- Its all-in-one design simplifies testing, and requires no stocking of additional chemicals or long incubation times.
- Testing takes 15 minutes, scoop to scope.
- PARATEST® is self-contained, unlike messy flotation testing which results in spillage and contamination of workspace and possible chemical exposure for technicians.
- PARATEST® contains no harsh chemicals (no zinc sulfate, no formalin, no sodium nitrate) which may pose a health risk to the technician handling them, and which require expensive and cumbersome hazardous waste disposal by law.
- Follow your state and local regulations for waste disposal.
- Veterinarians and veterinary technicians now have an eco-friendly alternative with equal to better sensitivity as compared with their current test method.
- PARATEST® is a simple, flexible, robust test method which is better for the planet!